Worst dad ever award goes to....

One of the most shocking posts I came across was one from a father who had recently sent his son to MPA. From a very brief observation he determined that the school was fine, the staff were not abusive and there was no bullying. This blows my mind. How can you determine this by not living there yourself or notbeing there for more than a couple weeks? He said he would not send his son if he had not wanted to go, as many people did anyways, however, later on he states that his son literally told him he did not like it and discounted his sons statement by saying that third parties had told him it would be fine. How is that ok? Not to mention the whole thing about children not understanding culture shock. I 100% experienced this as im sure many people did. Children are not immune to shock, where did he even get that idea? He states that he brought his son to the school despite knowing that the academics were potentially not up to par, like....what kind of parent would do this? I'm Speechless. I will get more into the sleep deprivation later as I have a lot to share about that as well, my father was a sleep researcher. But this dad also knew there was sleep deprivation, he said "obviously the kids are here and they are living and they will survive". I mean yeah if you put me in a box for a year with food and water ill survive too but its no way to live is it?  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miri Piri Academy - the new living hell.

The visual description of MPA life

What were they thinking?