The visual description of MPA life

My last post of the day. I have been working on all this stuff for over 48 hours straight and I need a break. I want you all to know, i'm doing this because I truly believe as a mental health counselor myself that this school was so incredibly harmful to so many children, I have hours and hours more of evidence and stories I will post to this blog over time. We cannot let this get swept under the rug again. These children deserve better. I deserved better. We all did. This school cannot be allowed to continue, I will sacrifice everything I have left in me that was not destroyed by this school to make sure that happens. 

Now, since I am also an artist I was very moved by some of the artwork some of the students have done over time. They tend to only post the winners. But some of these artworks are somewhat disturbing. They are things I would have drawn if I was feeling traumatized or in pain. Yes, I know there is not evidence to suggest that is actually the case, but it broke my heart to see this expression of what seems to be pain and suffering. Some of these only a couple years ago. Since art is one of the only ways to emotionally express yourself over there, a lot of the artists were incredibly talented. You tell me what it says, but that's what I think of it all. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miri Piri Academy - the new living hell.

What were they thinking?