My health wasnt so great either

So when I was in India, I used to get sick a lot. I always thought it was strange they never really gave me medicine for it, and if they did it was homeopathic. I remember the distinct taste, strong alcohol on some sugar balls. I kinda always thought how can this possibly work, and I never really got better but didn't care too much at the time as long as i recovered eventually. Unfortunately I do still have scars from wounds that went uncared for. Now I truly have evidence that they did not use any research based practices and used alternative unproven medicine. Its no wonder I got sick so much. Why did they leave this stuff online? Again I have no idea.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miri Piri Academy - the new living hell.

The visual description of MPA life

What were they thinking?